A text-based game built in Twine about discrimination and bigotry.
This story is very personal, in that it is largely based off of one person's experience and as such is not reflective of an entire community. It is merely one window into an experience you may not be familiar with, and it's not without some thorny topics, including:
- Bigotry (specifically as an allegory for homophobia)
- Depression & mental illness
- Mentions of and allusions to suicide
- Religious emotional abuse
- Unhealthy religious environments
Some may find the content upsetting or disturbing, including those who have had similar experiences.
For more information regarding the themes in this game, check out the following:
*The links provided are for U.S. based organizations.
Thanks for playing! I'm always looking for feedback, so please let me know what you think!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.